Bob McKenzie, The Master, Celine Dion, The Doctor, Last Centurion, Jack Harkness, William Shatner, Alex Trebek
Initative has been rolled, places are set, and machine is full of quarters. And by "quarters" I mean "horrible dismemberment".
The Eh Team takes the lead out of the gate with initiative, we two characters set to end each round. Fun Fact: Every single character has a +0 initiative modifier.
Bob McKenzie, eh, starts off rocketing out of the plunger on what is shaping to be a momentous map, with some bizarre terrain powers that truly stretch the limits of what 4E D&D can accomplish.
I hope you're ready for this shit.
Initative and visual descriptions of the dungeoneers are as follows:
- Bob McKenzie (2); Voidsoul Genasi, robes, unarmed
- The Master (4); Tie Break (5); Satyr, chainmail, longsword & wand
- Celine Dion (4); Tie Break (10); Voidsoul Genasi, robes, unarmed
- The Doctor (12); Human, robes, unarmed
- Last Centurion (17); Tie Break (6); Dwarf, scale armor, halberd Dwarfcore!
- Jack Harkness (17); Tie Break (14); Eladrin, leather armor, glaive
- William Shatner (18); Voidsoul Genasi, robes, unarmed
- Alex Trebek (19); Human, robes, unarmed